Personalized Omega-3 Pregnancy Starter Kit
3 month supply of Parasol Nutrition’s Prenatal Omega-3, (90 softgels) 1 Prenatal DHA Test Kit (no additional lab fee) and personalized dosage recommendations based on your lab results. For those hoping to conceive or already pregnant.
Save up to $26.65 per month.
One time purchase • Free USA shipping
What You Get
1 bottle of Parasol Nutrition’s Prenatal Omega-3 (90ct softgels)
1 Prenatal DHA Test Kit (no additional lab fee)
Personalized dosage recommendations based on your lab results.
How It Works to Support Pregnancy and Full Term Birth
Anytime during pregnancy or preconception start taking 1 Prenatal Omega-3 softgel, and follow the instructions to send in your dried blood spot sample to measure your DHA level.
You will get an email when your Prenatal DHA results are ready. View your results and personalized recommendations, adjust dose if needed.
In 2-3 months when out of supplements order your next Starter Kit and mail us your sample again.
See how your DHA level has changed and follow personalized recommendations based on this change.
Repeat process until delivery of child to optimize DHA level during pregnancy and continue on to our postnatal omega-3 program for breast feeding.
benefits for both mom and baby:
- Infant brain, eye, and immune development during and after pregnancy*
- Full-term pregnancy*
- Mood before, during and after pregnancy*
- Supports Preconception*
Infant brain, eye, and immune development during and after pregnancy*
Mood before, during and after pregnancy*
- Research shows that women who have low Omega-3 DHA levels have more pre-term births*
- 1 out of 10 infants are premature in the US
- 75% of deaths attributed to pre-term birth could be prevented with current, cost effective interventions*
- In the US an uncomplicated birth costs $4300, while a premature birth costs on average 50K more
- Research shows that pregnant women should strive for a DHA level of 5% or above to support full term births*
One time purchase • Bundle & Save
FREE USA SHIPPING