Parasol Nutrition’s Prenatal DHA Test Kit measures the level of DHA in your blood. With a simple and safe finger stick, this checks your nutritional status and ensures you are absorbing the DHA you eat. A test result in the 5-9% desirable range has been associated with better pregnancy outcomes for baby and mom*.
Don’t guess when you can test.
How It Works
Follow the simple instructions to collect one drop of blood on the sample collection card.
Send your sample in the mail to our certified lab the same day you collect your sample.
Get the results of your DHA test, including personalized dose recommendations.
Why Do You Kneed To Know Your DHA Level?
- Research shows that women who have low Omega-3 DHA levels have more pre-term births*
- 1 out of 10 infants are premature in the US
- 75% of deaths attributed to pre-term birth could be prevented with current, cost effective interventions*
- In the US an uncomplicated birth costs $4300, while a premature birth costs on average 50K more
- Research shows that pregnant women should strive for a DHA level of 5% or above to support full term births*
benefits for both mom and baby:
- Infant brain, eye, and immune development during and after pregnancy*
- Full-term pregnancy*
- Mood before, during and after pregnancy*
- Supports Preconception*
Mood before, during and after pregnancy*
75% of Expecting Mom’s have below optimal
levels of DHA
Your body is not efficient at making omega-3s EPA and DHA, which are important for your health and well being. Taking our Prenatal Omega-3 paired with regular DHA blood tests can ensure you reach and maintain an optimal DHA blood level.
FREE USA SHIPPING
You might also be interested in:
OMEGA-3 PREGNANCY – STARTER KIT
Bundle & Save